Have an Astrology Prediction for your Year Ahead, find out about the energies of 2018 and how they affect you?
There’s such good insight, such good guidance.
You can order Prediction for any 12-month period.
I offer expert quality Western and Vedic Astrology Prediciton readings worldwide.
We meet face to face using Zoom, or I phone you.
My readings are recorded.
And you can also order Reports as well.
Vist www.starwheelastrology.com/buyanastrologyreading to learn more or scroll to the bottom of this page to safely and securely invest in your Astrology reading for the Year Ahead and to see the energies of 2018 and how they affect you
In fact, when you order a Reading, you can combine Natal Chart Interpretation AND also Prediction
– both into the one worldwide Recorded Reading, if you wish.
1. GET YOUR WESTERN PREDICTIVE ASTROLOGY
My Western Astrology approach is exceptional, combining Psychodynamic Astrology and Evolutionary Astrology.
And I combine it with your Vedic Astrology, which offers a powerful statement based on your Destiny and Incarnational Life Purpose.
And as an important bonus, my astrology readings and courses are always open to and combined with Healing and Empowerment possibilities, if you wish.
WHY IS IT SO GOOD TO HAVE A PREDICTION?
It is such helpful perception and understanding of your life ahead to have good understanding of the energies that will be entering your consciousness and your life in the year ahead.
Let’s look at some practical examples:
1. Take the example of Rahu North Node transits the Moon in your birth chart in your year ahead: You Have Rahu in the heavens transiting towards your natal Moon. You see that Rahu will hit exact in June ahead. Well, that warns you to expect more obsessing or mental turbulence, etc. it wards you that you might have to handle weird dreams. It tells you that the turbulence will be worst in the applying phase but will then reduce after the exact hit. It warns you that if your Moon is unsupported in your birth chart, then the mental hurt and over-thinking will be worse. AND there’s also the more positive gift that (depending on other indications in your chart) this might be a good time to do shamanic journeying or healing, this might be a good time to engage in intuitive healing, etc,
2. Take the example of: you are in Jupiter Predictive Period or Dasha in Vedic Predictive Astrology, now: well that could be wonderfully expansive and give you needed purpose in everything you do. But you need to hear if your natal Jupiter is in the 6th House in your Vedic Birth Chart (Rashi Chart), in which case one of the things you need to be aware of is that you could attract enemies, so you need to think out really carefully of doing anything that may attract enemies, and then consider all the difficult issues of how you handle enemies in your life if you have attracted them! And is your Sun strong enough to handle a vast Jupiter expansion and direct and manage and contain such in your life now?
3. Let’s say Uranus is going to transit conjunct your Sun in the year ahead: well, be open to wonderful Revolution. Be open to inspiration – and this may come in ways you don’t expect, but take care not to be totally driven and hurt others.
And if you are around age 21/22 or 42, 64 or 84-year-old, then you will be experiencing your Uranus square or Opposition or return, and I can so help you be open to the best in that!
4. Individuation Age Point and Nodal Age Point: And note that age 42 is the 8th House low point. And I use the wonderful Age Points: the Individuation Age Point of Psychodynamic Western Astrology, and the Nodal Age Point of Evolutionary western astrology, and when your 8th House low point is predictively activated, you will really benefit from a Reading to understand this huge time of life-change.
4. Saturn is transiting Vedic Sagittarius in the year ahead: this is Vedic Sagittarius using the Vedic Sidereal Zodiac. What will this mean? Well you have to look at what House Sagittarius is in your Vedic birth chart.
If that house is the 8th from the House occupied by the Moon in your birth chart, this will be Ashtama Shani: Saturn transits 8th House from Moon, and you really do need to know what this means and how to handle it!
And, another example:
if your Moon is in Vedic Sagittarius in your Vedic Birth Chart, well, you are in the middle of Sade Sate and you really do need to know what that means and how to handle it, and it is such a good idea to get a timetable of your Sade Sate energies from me to see: when are the really difficult times? when are the phases of ‘fool’s paradise times’? what does Sade Sate mean for you individually and particularly in your life? It’s a time of separations and despondence and being cut off from God’s grace with the divine purpose of thus being made to see yourself as you really are, and do something about that.
If your Moon in your birth chart is in Vedic Scorpio, then you are now entering the final two and a half years of Sade Sate. Learn how to handle that.
If your Moon in your birth chart is in Vedic Capricorn, then you are starting the seven and a half years Sade Sate, and you would do very well indeed to get a reading of guidance about that!!!
And note that if you are around age 28 or 59, you will be having your SATURN Return, and I can give you great guidance about that that means.
5. Jupiter is in Vedic Libra for your year ahead: well, you need to hear what sign this is in your Vedic birth chart. If its your first house, consciously cooperate with the energy of Jupiter by making strategy fro your expansive projection in the world.
6. Another example: Neptune is opposite your natal Venus: well make space to bring in the ideal love into your life, that your soul will be sensing and yearning for, bet beware Neptune has his dangerous side: the issue of money in your life could be dissolved.
7. Chiron: transits of Chiron bring up healing issues. Chiron takes fifty years to orbit the Sun, so if you are in late forties / early fifties, talk to me, get a reading from me to understand the healing of Chiron in your birth chart: the healing of your existential wound in the healing of which you can become the Healer of others. Your Chiron Return: the time when Chiron returns to his natal position and thus transits conjunct your natal Chiron is big. Chirosis!
So, what sort of Astrology features are my Predictions based on?
A. Your Western Astrology Transits
We study: The Chart for ‘Now’ compared to your natal chart, and from that: Your Transits List for the year ahead.
A Transit is where a planet in the heavens today forms an aspect to a planet in your natal chart, or when a planet passes through a House in your natal chart, or a sign, bringing a new energy is brought into your life.
We look at your graphed transits to get an exact idea of the timing of the bursts of the very different energies.
B. Your Western Astrology Progressions
We create the Progressed Chart and compare this to your Natal Chart.
What’s a Progressed Chart? Well, a day in a life tells us something about a year in a life.
So, for example, where the planets are when you are aged nine, tells us something about what will happen in your 9th year.
This is because of the mathematical relationship between the Earth’s rotational period (= a day) and its orbital period (= a year).
This is a very robust and reliable predictive indicator.
The Progressed Moon takes about two-and-a-half years to go through a sign or house.
The Progressed Moon is very good for predicting how our basic emotional drives will show up in the year ahead.
C. Your Western Psychodynamic Astrology: Predictive Age Points
In my Astrology Readings and Courses, I teach two wonderful Predictive Age Points within psychodynamic Western Astrology, using Megastar software.
First, there is an Individuation Age Point which circumnavigates the chart in 72 years, starting from the ascendant and moving counter-clockwise.
This is an indicator of the energies we will pass through in our journey to potential individuation, in our egoic psychological unfoldment, learning about all the parts of our egoic psychological identity, and learning how to manage them and fulfill their highest potential.
The Individuation Age Point moves counter-clockwise from the Ascendant passing through the houses and signs as it progresses. It also forms aspects to the planets in your natal chart as it progresses, thus activating experiences in your life relating to your personal scripts for the energies of that planet.
And there is also a ‘Nodal Age Point’ which charts the call from your soul to you from the astral.
The Nodal Age Point charts your soul’s call through dreams, subliminality, synchronicities, intuitions, impulses and visions.
The nodal Age Point starts from the position of the North Node of the Moon at the moment you were born. It circumnavigates the rim of your chart clockwise taking 72 years to complete one circuit, thus passing at predictable dates, through your signs, houses and in aspect to your planets. Fascinatingly the Nodal Age Point so often declares a similar strand to what your Vedic Predictive astrology declares for the same time period
D. Get your Astrology prediction Reports:
If you order the ‘with reports option’, you are also sent a very good quality Western and Vedic Astrology Prediciton report. In fact you can combine Natal Chart Interpretation AND Preeiciton into the one worldwide Recorded Reading with me, and get reports for both.
And note that my Astrology is always combine with healing and empowerment possibilities. And we can also examine the karmic healing that is indicated.
2. ALSO GET YOUR VEDIC PREDICTIVE ASTROLOGY
A. What is Vedic Astrology?
What’s the difference from Western Astrology? Well, Vedic Astrology is geared to a statement of your destiny and your incarnational life purpose, whereas Western astrology is geared to your psychological self, our psychological unfoldment.
The Sidereal Zodiac: Vedic Astrology uses a different 12-sign zodiac from western astrology so your planets will often be described as being in different signs. This is because the sidereal zodiac of Vedic astrology is fixed: it is anchored to a fixed star as a statement of the Eternal, whereas the tropical zodiac of western astrology is moving: it moves a degree every 72 years and its start point is that point in the heavens that the Sun occupies on the first day of Spring, and because it is solar it is ‘ego astrology’ The scope of Vedic Astrology is immensely vaster than egoic western astrology. At the present the two zodiacs are 24 degrees apart.
The Lunar Zodiac: Additionally, please do note that Vedic astrology also employs an even more ancient zodiac: the immeasurably powerful and totally beautiful lunar zodiac of 27 signs. These depict our realities in a magical and dream time way that is pre-solar, pre-logical and pre-linear, and is hugely accurate, powerful and meaningful.
These lunar signs are called ‘Nakshatras’. The positions of the lunar signs were more easily visible to ancient astrologers because they are quite simply the position of the Moon in the heavens on each of the 27 days the Moon takes to orbit the Earth.
Because the lunar signs are so ancient, they are powerful and magical and pre-rational.
Each of them has a power animal that can be used for many purposes of understanding – including the identification of the best marriage partner for you.
Love Astrology: The Lunar Sign or Nakshatra that your Moon falls in in your Vedic natal chart is the basis for the ancient and powerfully accurate Vedic Astrology of love and relationships. You can order from me a special report on your Love and Relationships Astrology. Each Nakshatra has a power animal. The power animal of the same species but the opposite gender to your own is your ideal sexual partner, however, taking the wider issues of relationship, overall compatibility is often best with another Lunar Sign.
The Vedic Astrology of Love and Relationships gives an exceptionally clear and decisive analysis of a relationship. This is given in a way that is not available from western astrology. It travels the infinite thread between intimacy and vastness. Vedic Love Astrology states simply and powerfully the key issues about relationship, for example it measures the all-important quality of respect, what level of sexual attraction, whether there is friendliness, whether there is the necessary shared sense of purpose, and so forth. It is an invaluable backbone to relationships understanding. You can’t actually understand relationships without it.
B. What do we Cover in my worldwide Vedic Astrology Prediction Readings?
1. I present and analyze your Vedic Birth Chart:
And we also examine your Divisional or Varga Charts, each of which makes a very special declaration about a particular area of your life.
2. Your Vedic Predictive Periods: The Dasas:
Vedic Astrology uses uniquely wonderful predictive life periods called Dasas. The Dasas unfold in set pattern from the moment of our birth. They have sub-periods and sub-sub-periods within the Dasas, often called Bhuktis or Antars.
The Dasas are a powerful form of prediction, but their timing is very sensitive to accurate time of birth. Each Dasa is ruled by a planet.
3. The Vedic Transits through the Signs and Houses of your Vedic Birth chart
We see how your birth chart is activated by the position of the planets transiting in the heavens now and in your year ahead. What energies will they be bringing into your life?
4. Your Varshaphal Chart for the Year Ahead (solar return chart)
The Varshaphal Chart is the chart for the exact moment each year the Sun returns to the exact point it occupied at the moment of your birth. (it is on the date of your birth normally, your birthday). It is thus a solar return chart. It makes a powerful statement for what will happen in your year ahead. This will be decoded in the recorded interview.
5. My Astrology Predictions – Two Special Points:
I Combine Western with Vedic Astrology
My Astrology is Linked to Healing and Empowerment
I look forward to working with you,
Buy an Astrology Reading Safely and Securely using PayPal with debit and credit card integration Below