Weak Sun in your Birth Chart and in October & November 2017
The Sun is the King of our Kingdom; he is the Divine Charioteer that drives the Chariot of Self.
Yet some people’s destiny is to work with a Weak Sun: so how do they heal this? How do they Empower?
And more than these Weak Sun individuals, this Blog also actually speaks to ALL of us –
This is because the whole world will experience something of the energy-state that is a Weak Sun for the month starting October 17th, 2017, when the Sun enters the Vedic sign of Libra in the heavens and transits there for a month.
And this weakness to what the Sun stands for is because the Vedic Sign of Libra, using the divinely-accurate Sidereal Zodiac of Vedic Astrology, is the sign where the Sun is most deeply Fallen or Debilitated, where the Sun’s qualities are most weakened – even trashed.
NOTE: Even if the Sun’s Debilitation is ‘cancelled’ in your Vedic birth chart (e.g. because your Libran Sun is also in your 1st House), NOTE NEVER THE LESS, that you may well be also capable of being Me-First, BUT you will also MOST CERTAINLY have the weak Sun scripts. So, don’t try to overcompensate for your weak Sun root traits, because they will catch up with you
What does a Weak Sun mean in our life? Here are Examples:
2. The person whose been taught they should be the glove that fits the Other’s hand.
3. Inability to speak your truth, so even seeming deceptive.
4. The Sun is the King of our Kingdom, he has to be able to fare forth and do the needed tasks. Weak Sun can’t do this.
5. Co-dependency scripts can set in.
6. The Sun is the Divine Charioteer who drives the Chariot of our Self. In his hands are the reins that go to the horse that pull the chariot. The Horses are the other planets. The Sun has to be strong enough to direct them, and strong enough to chart the needed course in life.
7. Weaker Vitality. Weaker health.
8. Can’t cope.
– There’ll be these symptoms big time if your Sun is weak in your birth chart – in other words if you have Sun in Vedic Libra, or Sun in 7th or 12th house, or in a Gandanta Zone, or where your Sun is harmed by a malefic effect from another planet.
– AND ALSO everyone will feel something of this in the month starting 17th October 2017, while the Sun is working his way through the sign of Vedic Libra.
Also do Note : for Vedic Librans, at this time, there could be sudden expenses and losses due to planets in 12th House from Libra (Vedic Virgo)
So: What should I do during the weak Sun month starting 17th October 2017?
Hear this perception.
Act on it.
Listen to your body.
Listen to your Feelings.
Don’t push too hard.
What else can I do?
Well, there are various options:
Deity Work: Note that I teach deity work worldwide. Men can gain so much from studying and working with such Gods as Cernunnos or The Dagda. Women can gain so much by working with Brigit. See my Druid Forest School Curses: www.druidforestschool.com.
Healing and Empowerment Work: Do any Healing Work that is needed. Se the worldwide Healing website of my partner: Maggie Pashley: www.maggiepashley.com. There’s such genuine worldwide Healing Methods as: EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique, Access Consciousness, Emotion Code, Body Code, Hypnotherapy, just to name a very few.
See details of my wonderful worldwide readings see: www.starwheelastrology.com
For details of my expert worldwide courses, see: www.mastervedicastrology.com
Principles underlying my work are that I am always prepared to offer Western Astrology-Vedic Astrology crossover.
My courses are highly caring and totally individual focussing on two sets of charts: yours and mine, so as to keep the learning genuine, authentic and grounded.
And my work is never formulaic, but linked to healing and empowerment.
We also run a Healing Centre and linked Airbnb on the Atlantic Coast of County Sligo in the West of Ireland.
I look forward to working with you,
The post Weak Sun in your Birth Chart and in October, November 2017 appeared first on StarWheel Astrology Blog.